About the ADRN
The Administrative Data Research Network (ADRN) is a UK-wide partnership between universities, government departments and agencies, national statistics authorities, the third sector, funders and researchers.
The Network gives trained social and economic researchers across the UK access to linked, de-identified administrative data in a secure environment.
Specifically the Network
- helps researchers with data sourcing,
- provides data linkage services,
- trains researchers in the lawful and responsible use of sensitive data,
- provides a secure setting to analyse de-identified and linked data,
- performs statistical disclosure control to ensure identities are not compromised by the results of the analysis.
100 co-investigators and researchers work in the ADRN. You will meet many of them at ADRN2017.
Find out more on the network website
Here is a short video from the ADRN's 2016 Research Conference held in London...